Here is Marshall and his Teacher Miss Leann. Marshall just adored her, such a sweet and nice teacher. Marshall learned a lot and will miss her. He has often times asked if we could go to Miss Leann's house to play.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Marshall's Pre-school Program
On Thursday Marshall had his end of the year pre-school program. He did a wonderful job singing all the songs they have learned through the year. He slept good the night before, but for some reason he yawned through the whole program, it was pretty funny!! Marshall has loved pre-school. He has made a lot of friends, and he adored his teacher Miss Leann. He can write his name on his own, he knows how to write all the letters, and recognizes most all of them. He loves singing and loves being the center of attention. We sure love Marshall, we are glad that he is part of our family. He is going to be starting Pre-K Preschool in August. He will go 3 times a week instead of 2, he is very excited. I don't think I ever wrote this down, it was hilarious ... When I was in the hospital getting my Gall Bladder out, one of the neighbors asked Marshall if we were all okay, and he replied to her, "My mom went to Vegas and got the Swine Flu." How funny is that, we had went to California and where he heard about the swine flu I don' know. Also the other day we were at a Birthday party and Marshall was sitting with a bunch of other kids, and I over hear him say, " Sometimes my mom will see a fly and think it is a bee and go running, yeah my mom is a dork!" I said what Marshall, he said nothing, and then he repeated it, I said am I a dork, and he said yes! That little stinker. Here are some pictures of his little program.
Here is Marshall and his Teacher Miss Leann. Marshall just adored her, such a sweet and nice teacher. Marshall learned a lot and will miss her. He has often times asked if we could go to Miss Leann's house to play.
Walking into the room.
Here is Marshall and his Teacher Miss Leann. Marshall just adored her, such a sweet and nice teacher. Marshall learned a lot and will miss her. He has often times asked if we could go to Miss Leann's house to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is too cute!! We also got a new blog. It's www.themeachams.wordpress.com
Ha ha ha...I seriously think Marshall might be one of the funniest people I've met! I love that little boy. And I'm so glad you recovered from the swine flu, by the way... :) Family get togethers just wouldn't be the same without you! :)
dang cute, they are both growing up so much
Post a Comment