Here are a few things that she is liking at 10 months:
Loves to stand up!
Can hold on and walk around the furniture.
If there is a dishtowel on the oven, Kambria will pull it off, not even worth hanging one anymore!!
Loves table food. Favorites are grilled cheese, any kind of beans, chicken and still likes her baby food and formula.
Loves Loves Loves her blanket. If she can see it, she wants it.
Is very naughty about going to bed, she wants to be with everyone else. She will stand up and throw her binky and just yell ma,ma,ma,ma,ma until I go in again. Once asleep she does really well. She is sleeping 830pm to about 730am. Once in a while wakes up cause she can't find her binky or needs changed, but sleeping through the night mostly.
Loves to laugh, marshall can make her laugh over nothing.
Loves peek a boo
likes to dance to the music
She has stood up on her own without falling several times now. She is starting to get her balance down really good. She understands that she is trying to stand on her own and wants to soo bad.
There are so many things that I love about Kambria. At night time when I lay her down she lays down and then puts her legs in the air and throws them back down, it makes her bounce, she then laughs EVERY SINGLE time. I love that she loves Jake. She will hear his voice and say"Da Da" and look all over. Usually its on the phone LOL. If the door knocks, she is crawling so fast to see who it is. She is very social, but very shy!! We love having Kambria in our family, and can't believe in 2 months she will be 1!! I am very excited to get rid of formula :0)
Loves to stand to the couch
Her hair is getting crazy. To long to sit normal, to short to get into a pony.







1 comment:
Hahaha! I love her hair!
Post a Comment