
Kambria is all over the place! She crawls everywhere, to the dog food bowl would be her favorite!! And my least favorite, nothing more gross then finger swiping soggy dog food out of your babies mouth :0) But she has figured out where the toy room is, you put her down and she goes straight there and plays with the toys, it is pretty stinkin cute! She also knows that in Marshalls closet there is a bucket of toys and you will often find her there. And she is my little shadow, she will crawl right behind me to wherever I go! She sure is at a fun age, I just LOVE IT!!
Today I took Kambria to the Dr. On Monday she had a pimple looking thing on her butt area. The same as the last 2 times she has had the cellulitis. Yesterday it got bigger and harder, and today she had a rash all over her but, and they were all turning into pimple looking things. So into the Dr we went. Yes she does have an abscess that is turning into Cellulitis again. And he confirmed with me that the sample we got back, the bacteria is MRSA, he was pretty concerned that a 9 month would have problems with that already, and said we can not mess around with it, it is too scary. So she is back on a antibiotic. But she is happy go lucky still, because we caught it early!!!
Marshall is doing great and loving preschool. His teacher told me on Monday that he is so good at writing his name, he is ahead of everyone else on that task. She did state he is so funny, every time she says to write his name, he panics at first and asks her, "Write my name?" and she says yes and then he does so good! I am proud of him. He loves to learn, and takes everything in, and remembers it all. He is a little too smart for his own good. He always keeps Jake and I laughing with the things he comes up with.





2 comments:
I can't believe she has it again! How annoying! I hope it goes away and stays away this time!! Good luck!
That is so cute that she follows you around!sounds like she is a busy girl! she is so darling!
Post a Comment