Friday Night we had our annual Gotberg Family Christmas Party! It was a lot of fun. The boys played basketball as normal, Jake won in Tornado almost every single time :), we had soup and sandwiches for dinner and a lot of yummy treats! We then played musical chairs, who ever was left without a seat had to go pick an article of clothing from a bag (no looking) you wore what you got. Jake had a fabulous red lingerie top he wore, I had a flannel jacket ... only because I am the best mom ever. Marshall was without a seat, and he almost was going to cry so I stood up and gave him my seat .. I know, I know, #1 Mom of the year! And you can't forget about Santa. Santa came to visit. This was the first year that Marshall willingly got up on Santa's lap and asked for something he already has 900 of, and did not ask for. Oh well, kids are funny! Kambria sat and did not want anything to do with Santa, it was pretty cute!! It was a fun time, and I look forward to next year!
Our Cute Little Marshall!!!
I wanted to mention as well how thankful I am for all of the men and women in Law Enforcement around the country. They sure are brave and sure do a lot for us that we don't even know about. I am thankful that they serve and protect us, and that they put their lives on the line for us. I have never worried about Jake before, but as the world becomes more and more corrupt it sure does make his job more and more scary!!! I feel so bad for the 4 families in Washington that lost their loved ones due to someone that should have been in prison for his whole life!! I am thankful that the 5th cop that he snuck up on, was paying attention to his surroundings and was able to Kill the suspect!! Pray for the families, what a horrible situation. Again, I am thankful for Jake, for serving and protecting us here in Utah, I am thankful that he has the spirit with him always to lead and guide him, for that he has been watched over and has saved others lives.
Also, don't forget that I have my little business CraftsCutRight, I am on ebay and etsy and I am actually doing well. All of a sudden my sales are doing good, if you know of someone looking for an etched pyrex dish, pass my info on!! http://www.craftscutright.etsy.com/
Have a Happy Holiday Season, and more posts to come ... December is super busy for us :0)





1 comment:
That is so cute!! Funny that Santa scared Kam! I bet Cadence will have the same reaction! :)
Post a Comment