Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dinner Time!

I know I said I was done with posts till after Cancun, but here i am again.
Dinner time has never been my favorite because Marshall and Jake are such picky eaters. But Jake has gotten TONS better and Marshall is slowly getting himself better as well. Then we have Kambria, and she is the best eater around!!!!!
Tonight we had crock-pot-Mexican chicken
http://365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-219-crock-pot-mexican-chicken.html
and it was delicious, if you wish to make it look in the comments and follow the suggestion of adding cream cheese and limit the salsa to one cup ... serve with rice on hot tortillas ....UMMM yummy!! Kambria really enjoyed this meal. She loved the chicken, the corn, the black beans .......

she loved it so much that when she finished her plate of food she decided to take after Papa Cutright:


and the results were just lovely!!!!!


Have a good rest of the week!!

No comments: