Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bath Time

Our Children LOVE the bath. Kam will go in at all hours of the day and try to climb in ... thus we must remember to keep the door shut!! Marshall loves to swim in the tub. But one thing is for sure, Both of our kids HATE having their hair washed!! Tonight I gave them a bath and Kam was crazy. Marshall freaked out while washing his hair, and kam scooted over to him and would pat his back and then look at him in the face, then pat his back, it was soooo cute!! I tell you what, two kids is better then one ... they are so cute together. I love it!!! Enjoy some pictures, I apologize but there are a few butt pics of Kam because they were too cute not to post!!

Here they are being crazy!
Kam loves to drink the water and then hang her tongue out

Super weird pic of Kam, but look at her pretty eyes!
Like Father, like son!!!!

The kids wanting there mom to get the camera out of their faces.

Kambria is naughty and stands up all the time, but if you say in a stern voice, Kam sit on your bum, she will! Sorry couldn't help the crack shot, too cute .... can be used at a later date for my good!!!


Cute Marshall

They sure are cute, and just love one another.
Drying off! Love the hoodie towels.

No comments: