Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Kids

As my countdown to Cancun gets closer I am getting anxiety over leaving my kids. Don't get me wrong, I am soooooooo excited, I can't even wait. I know that our Mom's will take GREAT care of them, and spoil them, and they won't even miss us ... but 6 days is kinda long. I have left Marshall that long before, it won't be as hard, but I have never left Kambria that long!
Why would I miss them you ask, because of this:

Look at that face! And her finger has become part of her mouth lately to ease the pain of teeth coming in!!
Look at this face :0) He has decided this blue pillow he stole from Gma Cutright a while back, is his favorite, he will lay on it while playing with his toys!!
Look at that hair, she pulls EVERYTHING out of it, I have no hope of her looking stylish!!!


And look at this face, she is attacking me. She loves her Mommy!



And who could ever resist this face!! She is going to give me a kiss! Love her chubby cheeks!





These two precious kids are my life. I love them more then anything! I will miss them, but it will be so worth the break :0) Good luck Grandma's the one on the left, she is a MONSTER!!!!!
I just love my kids so much!! Some days I wonder why I ever signed up to be a Mom, or why Marshall is mellow and Kambria is crazy, or do I really want another kid, or the list goes on. But then I look at my kids, and how much they love me, and I could not picture my life without them! I truly have great kids. They both are sooo smart, they are well behaved, they love each other, and they love Jake and I. Marshall's new thing if Kambria is bugging him, "Mom I think Kambria is ready for a nap." He will say that even if she just woke up, all because he doesn't want her to take his toys!! Kambria is walking all over the place, she won't even crawl anymore! She is getting 4 teeth right now, so that isn't fun. She is a good sharer, she likes to share her Binky and her slober, NO THANKS!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Have an absolute blast on your trip!! What a great time to take a vacation...escape the wintry blah!!!

I must admit, though...I'd miss your kids if I were you too. They are too too cute! :)

Winnett's said...

CUTE PICS!! You will have so much fun!! We will miss you!