Thursday was our first full day at the resort and we didn't have anything planned. We just wanted to hang out at the Resort and play with all the free stuff. We started off by hitting the pool. The cliff was so much higher then it looked. I stood up there for about 5 mins before I could get enough courage to jump!! *** I am so out of shape, and you may barf when you see me, but oh well, I will still post pictures of myself :0)
It was a bit scary ... but I did it, and then it was so much fun! Yes I had to plug my nose!
I got more brave as the day went on, and attempted a 360 spin, it was all good and great, except I bent my legs and boy oh boy did I get the loudest, hardest slap to my butt. People up there were asking if I was okay because the slap was so loud LOL. Other then my butt being super red, I was totally fine!!!
Jake was in complete heaven. Jumping, twisting, diving. People were asking him if he was a professional swimmer. He would have done this all day long.
We then went boogie boarding, however we didn't take any pictures because we were both out there having such a blast!!
Afterwards we decided to take a ride on the catamaran. We don't know how to work it, so one of the workers took us out. It was awesome!! Water splashing all over us and being so far out, it was soooo cool! 





This is us in the evening.





3 comments:
Glad you're back and so glad you had fun! Call us when you want to play. I probably won't get barfed on again.
Haha! You are so funny, you look great. It look so beautiful and I am so glad you had such a wonderful time! I am sure it was so nice to have a vacation with just you and Jake. How nice of your parents to watch the kids!
JEALOUS!!!! I am glad you guys had fun!! You totally deserved a break! :)
Post a Comment