Kambria had her appointment yesterday and it went well, she didn't even get shots, but will at 18 months!Stats
Weight: 22.5 lbs 45.64%
Length: 30.5 inches 53.3%
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches 80.6%
He said everything looked and sounded great. She interacts with others really well. She knows and is speaking a lot of words. She is doing what a 15 month old should be doing.
Her most used words are:
Mama, Daddy, Mar, Mav (our dog), BaBa, Binky, Please, Thank you, No, Yeah, UhOh, and a few others that I can't think of right now...
He asked if she was sleeping well, and the reply was NO SHE ISN'T!! She wakes up at least 2 times a night and just sits up and screams. You go in and give her the binky and she usually goes right back to sleep. We have put 5 binkys in the crib, doesn't make a difference. So he suggested to let her cry it out. Totally ignore her and after about 3 nights she should be good. He did state, I know its easier said then done. So last night Kam woke up and i went in and gave her the binky, about 1 hour later same thing, and then again ... so the third time, I thought ... I know I am going to feel awful to let her scream for who knows how long, but I need sleep. So I shut her door all the way, shut our door and she scream for about 30 mins and went to bed, she woke up one more time, screaming for maybe 10 mins and went back to bed. I really hope this works!!
I love this age! She wants to do everything that Marshall and the other kids do. She copies everything and trys to repeat everything that we say. She is super crazy and into everything, but we sure love her.
We went to the park the other day and she loved the slide, she went over and over and over. She loves being outside and when we come back in, she stands by the door reaching for the handle and yells out!
Kambria loves putting on Marshalls backpack and she loves this little Dora purse, she carries it around all the time!
We took the kids to the movie How to train your dragon and it was such a cute show!! Kam was in Heaven, she loved sitting in the booster seat eating some popcorn, but after about 15 minutes, she was a monster, never again will I take her to a movie!!!






1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I love the pic of Kambria and her food. :)
Post a Comment