Here are the kids walking down the hall ...
Marshall finding his loot
Kambria looking at all her candy!
That evening we went to my Moms house for a turkey dinner. Each year she does a scavenger hunt for the kids. They LOVE IT! Then an Easter egg hunt in her back yard. It is always a lot of fun, something we look forward to each year. This year we also had a chocolate fountain, it was soooo good!
Marshall finding some goodies.
Kambria checking out her treats!
After my parents we headed to Jake's parents home. They were just finishing up dinner then we all chated and had some dessert. It is wonderful to have great parents on both sides and cousins on both sides that the kids enjoy being able to see.
We are thankful for the Easter season and the chance we get to teach our kids about our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the Resurrection and the comfort that brings to us. It is really hard to lose a loved one, however the knowledge that we have that they will live again, and us with them, brings so much comfort and makes it just a little bit easier. I am thankful for the gospel in my life and for all the blessings that it brings to me and my family. I truly love being a mom, and I love when Marshall asks me questions about the church and that he is so curious to know more. I love when he listens to his teachers and comes home and is so excited to tell us what he learned. Last week he even listened in Sacrament and took so much in about Fasting. He was truly amazed about what can happen when you fast, he has talked about it all week.
I love my family and love that we get to make traditions with one another that will last forever. I love making memories with them. I love Marshall and Kambria and I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent them to me, even though it was a challenge to get them here, I am thankful for that trial in my life, it made me and Jake grow stronger together ... rather then pushing us apart as it could have. I also am thankful for Jake. He is the best husband, I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life with. He is so trusting and so patient with me. Clomid is an evil medicine and I hope none of you ever have to experience it. It brings out the worst in me, thats for sure. This will be my last month and then we will be 100% content with 2 children. The stress and everything that clomid brings with it, is so not worth trying anymore. I feel horrible being an angry, rude, moody cry baby all the time and it is so not fair to take out nothing at all on Marshall, Jake and kambria and anyone else that comes in my path :)
I love my family and love that we get to make traditions with one another that will last forever. I love making memories with them. I love Marshall and Kambria and I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent them to me, even though it was a challenge to get them here, I am thankful for that trial in my life, it made me and Jake grow stronger together ... rather then pushing us apart as it could have. I also am thankful for Jake. He is the best husband, I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life with. He is so trusting and so patient with me. Clomid is an evil medicine and I hope none of you ever have to experience it. It brings out the worst in me, thats for sure. This will be my last month and then we will be 100% content with 2 children. The stress and everything that clomid brings with it, is so not worth trying anymore. I feel horrible being an angry, rude, moody cry baby all the time and it is so not fair to take out nothing at all on Marshall, Jake and kambria and anyone else that comes in my path :)
Well in one month we will be at the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland ... I can't wait!!!





1 comment:
Your Easter looks like so much fun. Everything a kid would dream of!!! :)
Sorry again about the Clomid. Hormones are dreadful little buggers, aren't they?
Sooooooooooo exciting that you'll be in Disneyland soon. I'm ready to go back already....actually, I was never ready to leave. Have any room in your suitcase? :)
Post a Comment