Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3's

You know how things usually come in 3's. Well not for our household. We seem to get hit hard when things are happening. Here is a few things in the last 1 year that have happened ....

Brandy gets her gallbladder out (not cheap).
water heater went out, replaced. $400.00
Jake's appendix taken out (not cheap).
A/C breaks ... again ... fixed. $300.00
Roof gets torn apart, getting replaced this weekend. $500.00

We are leaving in 10 days to CA and I am a bit nervous of what is going to happen, that is our luck!! I think I will have to ask a family/neighbor to check on our house and make sure there is no flooding or anything strange taking place while we are gone. We are also getting all sickness' out of the way before hand. We have the car all up to date on maintenance, so we should be good, however you just never know!!!

Also, I am not pregnant, so there will not be 3 Cutright kids. We will be content on two kids, unless for some reason, some how I get pregnant without being on clomid (not likely, given my history), but we are content, and that is what is good.

Other then repairing one thing after another at the Cutright home, we are doing good! The kids continue to grow and get smarter everyday! Jake continues to work and do so much for our family. He is enjoying his new duties of ICE!

Me, I am still watching kids and helping out however I can. I am trying to be more organized and trying to keep the house clean and laundry caught up, all while attempting to make a yummy meal each night! Next month I am planning to take a Fondant/Gum Paste class and hopefully get good at cake decorating, I enjoy it, it is really fun to me!! This week I am going to a coupon class at a friends house, I hope to learn a lot and to be able to start saving a good chunk of money on groceries. I love being a house wife/mother!

That is all with us for now. Plenty of posts to come of our family vacation!

No comments: