Marshall holding his sign. He has a black shirt on and a blue and red buzz hat on. 
When the Master Jedi came out to pick the kids, Marshall held his sign high above his head and was jumping around. The guy looked at Marshall and got a huge smile on his face and said to Marshall, "I do feel the force is strong with you Jedi, come on up!" Marshall was so excited, he ran up there and was on top of the stage in front center. He was so happy! They trained them how to fight the right way and then the kids started to fight Darth Maul, only a few lucky kids got to fight Darth Vader, and Marshall was one of them!!! I am so glad that our sign paid off!




Afterwards we headed over to California adventure to get a few signatures from the princess' and then we were on our way back to las vegas.
My lovely pose with the C, Jake wouldn't take the picture until I posed :)


When the Master Jedi came out to pick the kids, Marshall held his sign high above his head and was jumping around. The guy looked at Marshall and got a huge smile on his face and said to Marshall, "I do feel the force is strong with you Jedi, come on up!" Marshall was so excited, he ran up there and was on top of the stage in front center. He was so happy! They trained them how to fight the right way and then the kids started to fight Darth Maul, only a few lucky kids got to fight Darth Vader, and Marshall was one of them!!! I am so glad that our sign paid off!
Afterwards we headed over to California adventure to get a few signatures from the princess' and then we were on our way back to las vegas.My lovely pose with the C, Jake wouldn't take the picture until I posed :)
On our way home we stayed at the Stratosphere, the rooms were so nice! Since we stayed there we were able to go to the top for free. That is high up there, it made me a little bit nervous, but the view was amazing! We stayed in Vegas an extra night to spend more time with Jake's Dad. We went swimming, went back up to the top of the stratosphere and had a buffet lunch! My camera died and I couldn't find the charger so there are no pictures of the Stratosphere view, but it was amazing!!





1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast. Love Love the poster idea for Marshall. I'll have to remember that next time we head to Disneyland.
Post a Comment