Saturday, June 19, 2010

On Friday I took our kids to the zoo and Lisa and her kids met us there. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to the zoo for awhile. The morning was cool with a breeze and just perfect, by mid afternoon it was so hot, so we headed home. We rode the train, went on the carousel and looked at all the animals. I brought the wagon and the kids did great the whole time! Here are a few pictures.

All the kids by the Gorilla!
The Giraffe. Kim I have decided it is the giraffe species that you get your tongue from :)

Marshall and Addison. They are such great friends, and have such a great time together. I hope they stay friends forever, and I hope Kam and Brianna grow up to be good friends like them. Sorry Connor that I missed a kid in there :)

I don't remember what I took, but I sure ticked Kambria off at one point. It was beyond nap time!

We love the Lions, they are so pretty!

Here we are watching the elephant show




Kambria almost fell off backwards when I was taking a picture. I would have got the best Mom award.


Thanks for going with us Lisa, it was a lot of fun! and thanks for stopping at Jiffy Lube!

1 comment:

Alison said...

looks like fun! I wish we were there