Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick Silly Kambria

Poor Kambria has a horrible cold. She is such a cute little girl, but I tell you she looks like crap. Her face is coverd in snot .. and I do keep wipeing it. Her hair is a mess. Her face is pale, her eyes are red, she has a rash on her arm tonight and she can't stop coughing!!!

Earlier today she came in my room and had a large red mark on her arm. Marshall followed behind holding toy pliers.

So I said, Marshall did you pinch Kam with those?

He replied NO.

I explained he needs to be honest and he was he didn't do anything to her.

So I asked Kam, Did Marsh pinch you with those pliers to which she replied yes.

Marshall states she says yes to everything, I did not do it.

So I said, Kambria did the kitty cat bite your arm?

She replied yes and we laughed really hard.

Then being serious I said, Kam tell mommy what happened to your arm.
S
o serious she looked at me with her big eyes and a soft voice and said, A Kitty cat bited my arm Mama.

It was so stinkin cute, but we all know that a kitty cat did not bite her arm. All day when I find a new rash and ask what happened it is the same cat answer. WHAT have I done!!!!!

1 comment:

Winnett's said...

HAHA Cadence does the same thing!! So cute this age!