So not sure how to write about this without just saying it how it is!!!!
Kambria loves helping. I have always asked the kids if they want to be my helper when I make breakfast, lunch and dinner or when I make goodies. I even ask for helpers when I clean the house, do the laundry and such. Kambria LOVES to be a helper. If I start to cook without her she runs over so fast and yells so loud .. HELPER, I'M YOUR HELPER!!!! And then she helps. If she hears the dishwasher being loaded, she is by my side, because she is the helper that puts the little soap in the soap spot. She has to help pull the clothes out of the dryer, hang them up, put them in the hamper. She is a very good helper to say the least.
So tonight I go into the bathroom and shut the door. Kambria so kindly slides a candy of hers under the door and then wants it. I tell her that when I am done I will give her the candy, she is freaking out like crazy, it gets quiet for a moment and then I hear her say, "You want to be my helper?" and then something is hitting against the door. I open the door and she has her baby and has her babies hand on the door trying to help her open the door, because she couldn't do it herself. It was so cute that I had to take a picture!!





No comments:
Post a Comment