Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had such a great Christmas this year! We talked with the kids a lot about why we celebrate Christmas, and the importance of our Savior in our life. We had our annual Gotberg Family Christmas party at the church. All of my Mom's side of the family gets together and has dinner and plays games. The boys play basketball and then we just visit. Santa came to visit. Marshall sat on his lap and Santa said that Marshall is a great student and does a great job helping with Kambria. He told him he needs to work on picking up dog poop in the back yard. That kinda embarrassed Marshall. Kambria sat on his lap and Santa said he was proud that Kambria threw away all her sippy cups, and that she needed to get potty trained.

We also did fondue at the Cutrights. It was delicious as always. This year we also had the kids act our the manger scene, and sang a few songs. We exchanged gifts, and visited, it was nice.

Christmas morning was great. The kids woke up not too early, we opened presents, ate breakfast and visited with family. Kambria's main present was a big doll house, she loves it! Marshall's main present was a video camera, and army stuff. He got some cool airsoft guns, camo, and a gas mask.We are thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ, we are thankful for his birth, his Crucifixion and his Resurrection. I am thankful that he died for our sins, that we may repent and return to live with our family again forever. It is a peace that nothing else can give us. If we try our hardest, we know that we will have our families for eternity, and I want nothing else then that!

Not 100% sure what Kam is starring at.
Marshall and his loot. He wanted to pose all goofy. Love that kid. He and Jake love playing Call of Duty together!




I got a new video camera for Christmas and it takes pictures while you are recording, I was still trying to figure it out and apparently didn't take a lot of pictures, but I do have a TON of video. I'm not sure what happened to the picture of Kam with her loot.

No comments: