I can't believe that Jake and I have been married for 12 years!! We had such a fun weekend. Thank you so much to my sister for watching my kids on Saturday and then Jake's Mom and Dad for taking the kids for the night and all of Sunday!! Jake and I went up to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was such a fun ride up there, talking about the last 12 years and all our memories. We have had SO many GOOD times, and some not so great times, but both have made us who we are and we wouldn't change anything. We went to Boondocks and raced on the tracks, bowled, mini golf, laser tag(which I kicked every one's butt at), video games, and more. We went to lunch, dinner had a relaxing evening. Woke up and chilled and then took a long drive home with lunch and then picked up the kids! It was such a needed R&R. Our room theme was the Pyramids of Egypt. There was an amazing tub, and then funny decor all over. It wasn't the best designed room, but we didn't care. It was the only room left in the cheap price range and it was perfect for us. In the last 12 years: Together we have had 7 surgeries We have two amazing children We have had 15+ different vehicles. We had a motorhome, a little trailer and now the trailer we have currently. We had two little mopeds, a bigger moped, Jakes Harley. We owned a Bluewater boat. We owned 2 Polaris 4 wheelers We have lived in Draper, Bountiful, West Jordan, West Valley and now Herriman We have had too many dogs to count. Sammy, Sheriff, Shelbie, Clohie, Gage, Ellie, Maverick (current dog). Jake has had 7+ different jobs. He has now been in Law Enforcement for the last 10 years. I have had 7 different jobs and now I am a stay at home Mom while running our business. We have been on 3 cruises, to Cancun and then several Vegas and local outings. We have had so much fun together. Then adding two kids to the mix has been such a wonderful experience. Jake is such a great husband and even a better father. He works so hard for our family. I am so very thankful that I married Jake. I couldn't ask for anyone better. We have so much fun together. I love spending time with him. We are both crazy and I'm sure we drive people crazy, but we are so happy with every decision we have ever made.
This is Jake and I when we were dating. We drove down to St. George to visit his sister Alison. We shared our first kiss and talked about marriage. At that point I knew that Jake and I would get married!
After Jake had proposed to me. I was so happy!
Our engagement picture.
Our wedding day.
Our honeymoon in Jackson Hole Wyoming.
Our first Cruise.
Our first Cruise
Our dog Sammy and us.
Our Cruise with marshall. I was also on clomid, so I was a bit grumpy on this cruise.
Our family of 3.
Marshall and Kambria. We sure love these two kiddos.
If you have not stayed at the Anniversary Inn its a must. They have themed rooms. We waited to book at the last minute so we didn't have a choice, there was only one room left at the lowest price. So we had the pyramids of Egypt. It was nice, but nothing like other ones we have stayed in.
They give you two slices of cheese cake and sparkling apple cider. The cheese cake is divine. In the morning they bring you breakfast. We had a cinnamon roll, bagel and cream cheese. Hot cocoa and apple juice. Also so yogurt parfaits.
Our room had this huge tub in the bathroom. The water came out of the snakes mouths, it was super nice. The bed was super comfortable. The rose petals were an extra nice touch :)
Me getting ready to kick some butt at laser tag!!!
Jake and I have this tradition. Every over nighter we go on we have to stop and get IBC cream soda and dove chocolate. This is Jake getting wasted on cream soda :)
Thanks Jake, I had a super fabulous time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment