Favorite Color - Lellow (yellow)
Favorite Food - Mac&Chz

Birthday - December 20
Favorite Drink - Sprite
Favorite Toy - His castle
Favorite Thing to Do - clean the dishes in his toy kitchen & play pick-nic
Favorite Person - His cousins.
Favorite Candy - Gummy Bears and Tootsie Rolls


Would you rather play outside or inside - outside
Favorite Cartoon - Little Einsteins & Higgley Town Hero's


Favorite book - Lion King

Favorite song - ABC's

Where would you like to go on vacation - on a cruise (that's my boy!!)
Favorite Sport - Basketball games
Marshall is such a good boy. Here are some things he does that makes me so happy.
Says his prayers . . he always has to bless everyone in our family including extended family.. . . . .Knows his ABC's . . . . .Can count to 20 . . . . .Loves to read stories . . . . . Wants to be like mom and dad. He will go down in my office & put my headset on and talk on the phone, if you come in, he tells you to be quite or you are going to get him in trouble!!! (I really need to be careful how I talk to him, he remembers EVERYTHING!!) He puts on his hat and gun belt and chases the bad guys all day long, and he has his police radio, and loves it.. . . . Sings everything, if you had to sing instead of talk, Marshall would be the winner. . . . .. In the morning when I am so tired and I don't want to get out of bed, Marshall will crawl in next to me and sing to me, rub my back, or play with my hair. I really do like it, even if I act like I want him to leave me alone. . . . .He is truly caring to everyone. He is so nice, and always says thanks and please.
SOME FUNNY THINGS HE HAS SAID:
you ask him something and he replies, "you know it!"
the other day he was looking for his shoes, he said, "Where are my freakin shoes at?" (oops mom needs to stop saying that word)
Maverick was barking like crazy the other day, I went up to tell him to be quite and said you are the dumbest dog in the World. That night Marshall said, "Mom maverick isn't the dumbest dog in the World, he didn't pee on the carpet, and if he does he says bark bark, which means sorry!!"
Plus many many more things. I need to start writing them down, because they are so funny, but then I forget so easily.
Well sorry by blog has been so boring, I have just been thinking about people lately and wanted to spotlight them. We are going to Disneyland in April, so loook for some pictures from our Vacation end of April.





1 comment:
That made me laugh. He is so cute! We miss you guys and need to come and hang with you.
Post a Comment