Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jake's Police Work

So I just thought I would put some fun pics of Jake and his Police work on my Blog. He will think I am a dork, but I already know I am, and I am good with that. Here are some of his pictures. Jake is on the SWAT Team, in Detectives, the arson investigator and much more, he stays plenty busy in Midvale. The second picture is a standoff that occurred in midvale today. Jake is positioned behind the car on the top left of the picture. The last picture is a Catholic church that was burned, Jake was able to go and help investigate. He has been doing a lot of training for Arson investigation, it will be nice to be certified because he can eventually work independently for insurance agencies if he wishes to. Jake is a hard worker, and is great at what he does. We love Jake and are so thankful to have him as our Husband and Dad. Marshall loves Daddy more then anything, Jake is the best dad anyone could ask for. Marshall loves pretending he is a cop and he walks around with his pretend gun and asks where the bad guys are that he can shoot them (he does know that we really don't shoot people, so that is a good thing).




No comments: