I have many traits from my Granny. Well if you could guess by me telling you my Granny is a home grown German what would the first guess be . . . Stubborn, yep that's it. I am a very stubborn person and that was passed from my Granny down to my dad and right down to me, but it doesn't stop there, I have passed that on to Marshall, and I hope and pray that is where it stops!!!! The other is I have a bad right ear. It is not my best ear if you are wanting to tell me a secret (Jake loves that my ear doesn't work well.) Well my Granny and my dad, both have a bad right ear as well!!!!!!! But I still love my Granny.
Granny & Grandpa have always supported us, from our ball games, to our blessing, baptism, church activities, graduation and now that we have children of our own . . . That hasn't stopped, they still keep coming. They were so caring when Marshall was born, they have to been to all of Marshall's birthday party's that would be three!
Every birthday I get a card, knowing they are thinking of me. I have so many memories of Granny that it would take forever to write them all down. I love Gummy Bears thanks to Granny, I have a huge bag of them at home. I love Granny and Grandpa so much, all of my grandparents mean so much to me. If I ever need help they are so willing and would be there in a heart beat. I am so thankful for the gospel, I am so thankful for my testimony of my Savior. I am thankful that families are eternal and that we will all be reunited again. That brings a lot of peace to me when I think of my Grandpa Gotberg. I know our Savior loves us, I know that he died for me, I know that through the atonement I can be forgiven and return to live with him again. I have so much to be thankful for. I love you Granny and I am keeping you in my Prayers.










No comments:
Post a Comment