We are celebrating our 8th anniversary this month. I am so thankful for Jake and for the wonderful husband and dad that he is. We have had the greatest 8 years together, I have always enjoyed his company and all the adventures that we have been on. The other day we were talking about how things change so often, here is just an idea. In the last 8 years Jake has had over 9 different jobs, however he must be given credit, he has been with Midvale police for the last 5.5 years. We have owned over 12 different vehicles. We have had 5 different dogs. We have moved a total of 8 times, we are hoping this is our final destination. We have owned a boat, 3 4-wheelers, a motorcycle and we are on our 3rd camping trailer. We have been a many vacations. We have been on 3 cruises, to Disneyland 4 times, to Vegas many times, to NYC, to Tampa Bay, camping often, and many road trips to the South and up to Park City. We are goers, we don't like to sit still, if there is adventure waiting, we will find it. I love my life, I love my family. I couldn't ask for anything better or anything different. Here are some pictures of a few of our memories.
Our engagement picture

My bridal picture

Our wedding day

On our Honeymoon.

St. George

Our first baby, Marshall!
1 comment:
Wow, that is a fun re-cap. I can't believe how many places you've gone, and vehicles you've owned, and jobs...I wonder what the next 8 years will bring.
Post a Comment