I figure that Marshall is at the age where he doesn't really care to ride in them, so I thought maybe if he stood behind or sat on a bench like one, he would use it, making it easier for me.
The second is the same type, just a little different and a bit cheaper. If you know anyone with one, that likes or dislikes let me know. I don't want to buy one and then not be happy with it.







2 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I have the Baby Trend one, and have had it since Mary was born. My kids love it and I love it! No complaints after two years!! That's my vote. :)
i don't know which is better. i just know these are the coolest strollers and wish i had one.
i wanted to thank you for using one of my backgrounds. thanks! i figured out if you resize your picture (header) to 560 pixels then it should fit perfectly. if you're not sure how let me know and i can resize it for you.
Post a Comment