Kambria Oakley Cutright is here! She was born yesterday about 5pm. She weighs 7lb 1 oz and is 18.5 inches long. She is doing great considering she is 3.5 weeks early. She is still in the NICU, they are trying to lower her blood sugar and get her breathing to slow down. I was able to get out of bed at midnight and go in and hold her for the first time, she is so cute. The C-section went well, just very sore now, but that shall pass. Marshall is excited to be a big brother. Pictures to come very soon.


5 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations and Merry Christmas. This is so exciting for you little family. I hope all goes well and you both can be home on Christmas.
Congratulations. I am so glad things went well considering. She is adorable. Good luck with everything and Merry Christmas.
Congrats, I am excited for you! She is so adorable.
That is the best Christmas present ever!!! She is so beautiful! Priscilla is excited to have a new little girlfriend :)
Congrats!!! Monique & Family
Congrats Brandy!!! I am so happy for you guys... WHat a wonderful Christmas gift! Thanks for sharing!
Lots of love, Jessop's
Post a Comment