Friday, December 5, 2008

The Beautiful Temple LIghts

Last night we went downtown to the Galivan Center to go Ice Skating with Jake's family. We had free dinner .. yummy sandwiches and cheddar broccoli soup, and a yummy cookie. After we ate we decided it was too cold for ice skating, plus I couldn't go anyways . . . . so we went over to the temple to see the Christmas lights. I love downtown this time of season, but I must say, there were not as many lights as there normally are . . . kinda disappointing but still beautiful. Inside the visitor center they had a choir singing, it was fun to listen to the Christmas music. Marshall was a good sport and did very well for how cold it was. I love this season, I love that we are able to celebrate the birth of Christ, what a special time of the year. It was a lot of fun looking at the lights and listening to the Christmas songs. We go down and look each year, its a fun little tradition. When I was young we would go down with my moms side of the family, it was always a good time.

Mommy and Marshall striking a pose
Daddy and Marshall
So then Marshall felt like he needed to take a picture of Jake and I, so here it is, the second one cut of Jakes head.... The entrance to the Temple grounds.

We didn't want Marshalls feet to get tired, we thought it would be better for Jake's shoulders to get tired.
Mom and Marsh again, I know you all love my coat, it doesn't zip up with my large and incharge stomach, but I needed to stay warm, so there you go.
Jake and Marsh on the temple grounds


What a cute little family.

1 comment:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

How fun! I still need to get out and do this, I've been wanting to for a very long time.