Here I am going down the slide, the slide was fine, but the climbing was a workout. Probably should have said no, but I wanted to try it out so so bad!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Family Christmas Party
We had our annual Christmas Party with my moms side of the family last night. It was a lot of fun. We normally go to a church and play games and eat, however we waited to long to reserve a church, so this year we went to Bounce U. There were lots of bounce toys to play on and then Santa came and we ate some doughnuts. It was hard to resist even being pregnant, so I did go down 2 different slides and I was fine. However the 2nd slide I probably should have avoided. It was called the fire hydrant, you had to climb through a series of levels of rope like stuff. So no ladders, no stairs. I thought it would be fine, yeah what a work out, Jake had to help push me up each level, and when I made it to the top I was so tired. HA HA what a pansie I am. I think I could have done it fine without being pregnant. My mom was so worried that last night she called me at about 9 to make sure I was okay and then this morning she called to make sure I was okay, I guess I scared everyone. Marshall had so much fun, and he slept so good. He was a little hesitant to see Santa, but he did. I was able to take a few pictures and then my camera battery died. But I did get video as well. Please remember I only have 5 weeks left, so when looking at the video, that would be why I look like a huge cow :0)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How sad I wasn't there to see this!! :) I love that you did the slide... And HOLY COW!! Are those really Ary's girls?!!! What in the world has gone on there since I left? Madison looks so grown up, adn Makala (am I close with the spelling) has tons of hair if that's them!!!
I love it! You are such a trooper! I had a hard time climbing up that thing myself so how in the world you got yourself AND Kambria up there is beyond me! Must have really good genes or something ;)
Post a Comment