Can you believe that Kambria is 3 months already, Man time flies way toooo fast. I love the age she is right now. She is talking to us like crazy, has lots and lots of smiles and is rolling side to side. She is now grabbing at stuff and likes to hold onto toys, she holds them so tight, and never lets go. She loves being outside in the sun and we have enjoyed going on walks. She is a great eater, but loves her food, she still wants it right away when she is hungry or she becomes feisty. She is sleeping well at night, wakes up 1 sometimes 2 a night, so I can't complain.
But the best part about Kambria is Marshall! I love that he loves his little sister. Every morning when I get into the shower he asks if he can take care of Kambria. I start the water and then I have to listen in for a minute. He will sometimes talk to her and say hey sweetie, how are you? Your okay you cute little Kambria. Then the other day she was crying and he said, "You don't have to be a whine but Kambria!" That made me laugh, cause i have said that to Marshall! He is the best little helper around. I will ask for her bink or blanket or wipes and he never complains, he goes and gets them happily! He is the best kid. He loves to hold her and give her hugs!
She is a great addition to our family. I am totally content. Who knows if down the road we will add another to our family, but if we don't I am happy with my two children and husband! I can't wait(well I can cause I like her age, but can't at the same time) for her to be 1 so she can play with Marshall and talk and run, I love that time in the life of a child. I am anxious to see how they will be with one another, I am sure they will be very close and good friends. I know Marshall will be a very protective Brother.
Other then that I have started watching one cute little 2 yr old girl on Mon/Tue/Wed so far so good! Jake has started school again, so I am once again a widow, but it will all be worth it in the long run.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How cute that Marshall is such a good big brother. I always thought it would be so fun to have an older brother...Kambria is a lucky girl :)
Oh Brandy! You are so good at updating your blog! Your stories are always funny and interesting! Thanks for sharing!!
FUN FUN, now you won't have as much time to blog now that you are babysitting. I am sure Marshall will love having friends to play with.
Post a Comment