Monday, March 30, 2009
Marathon???
So its official, Jake and I are going to run in the Salt Lake Marathon next year. Well I am going to attempt 1/2 the marathon, Jake will run the whole. So that means it is time to get in shape, yes I have a year, but I have a hard time finding my motivation to exercise. I have 15 pounds to lose to get to my ideal weight. So let it begin. I think all my family should join, you are being given a 1 year notice, so get ready and get prepared I expect all of you to run with us!!! This would include but is not limited to .... Ary, Natalie, BJ, Kim, Ryan, Alison, Allen, Jen, Jonathan, Mothers and Fathers in the family and Jon and Lisa. That is right, you are all required to run, so get ready. And any and all friends are welcome as well. I am going to try and find a weight loss tracker, maybe if others see how big of a slacker I am being, maybe it would motivate me more. Yes I know I am a dork, nobody needs to remind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm excited for you!! i've done 1/2 marathons and LOVE them! I still have the goal to run a full marathon, but who knows when I'll find the time to train for that. Anyway, that's awesome, and I'm sure you'll love it..good luck with the training. You know there are plenty of training programs online that give you the miles you should be running each week etc..just google it and you'll find a plethora :o) happy training, I'll be excited to hear how it's going!!
Post a Comment