Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pass On the Word For Me!!

Hey friends and family ... I need your help to pass on the word. I am looking to start watching 1 or 2 other children during the day to bring in a little more income for us. I would prefer the child to be 12 months or older. I am looking at charging $20.00 per day for 8-10 hours a day, $15.00 per day for anything under 8 hours. I am thinking about 7:00am to 5:00pm but I can be flexible depending on what the family needs. I would feed them lunch and snacks. I would love to teach them and play with them. I am going to put together a schedule of learning ABC's, colors, shapes, we will do singing time and playtime. I am working on getting a daycare License, but I do not have it yet. My house is child proof and safe :0). If you know anyone that is interested please have them call me. Thanks for helping me.

2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

HELLO!!! It is your cousin Aimee in AZ. I just found out that your family had a blog when uncle Craig was here a few days ago. I was so bummed to hear that I had no idea, and that you guys had been doing one for a long time! So now I am excited, and am hoping that you will email me so I can send you and invite to my blog? I hear that Nat's is restricted like mine. Is there any way you could pass my email address along to her? I would love to get permission to see it too. I think Allison, Jake and Nats families that do one right? Anyway. SO HAPPY that we get to see pictures of your family, and keep in touch with you guys better!

My email is: a_teerlink@yahoo.com . My blog is: www.onlinefamilyjournal.blogspot.com .

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Aimee Cutright Teerlink!

Alison said...

heck, I'll pay you to watch lilly for a while. :0
Just move to Rexburg.
Love,
Alison