Friday, March 6, 2009
Bath Time & the Kids
Here are several random pictures. Marshall loves to take a bubble bath and I finally remembered to take a picture of him. Kambria also loves the bath, she will just lay there and relax. We bought a 5.00 remote for our camera, so Marshall was having the time of his life taking pictures of himself. We also got Kambria a few toys for her car seat, she loves to reach for them and hit them. We finally went to the Draper Temple Open House and I dressed Kambria up for it. It was such a great experience, marshall loved it, and couldn’t stop talking about it. Jake Liked the pictures of me and Kambria, they are not my favorite but I promised I would put them on, so there you go … and last but not least ………. Kambria has been super constipated so I was advised by the Dr. to give her a little bit of Apple Juice (this worked great), Marshall wanted to feed her so he was, I looked over he had changed hands and while feeding her was picking his nose, it was so gross and funny at the same time!!!! Love my family, and I just love taking pictures of them.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment