Just had to record 2 funny things .....
Today Marsh and I were cleaning his toy room and I said wow Marshall you have way to many toys and he replies, "Having way too many toys is my middle name!"
Then today we went to the store to get a Birthday present for marshall's friend tomorrow. I let Marshall pick it out all on his own. He got him a game and a Bakugan. Marshall has been asking for a Bakugan for a month now, but we got him one for Easter so we are not going to buy him one. Well marsh just walked up stairs to me and ever so nicely said,"Mom can I try out Brians present for him / Please!!" I nicely sad no buddy we cant take it out of the package and the tears flowed. Poor kid!!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
too many toys is my middle name...he is a sassy one
Post a Comment