Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Misc Pictures
Kambria loves the bath, she kicks her feet like crazy and splashes the water everywhere, she doesn't even care when her face is dripping wet. She just happy screams it is so cute!! I wanted to put a picture, but had to edit a bit (hence the big black square) Marshall really wanted to take a bath with her, so this is how we agreed to do that. Kambria loves to hold things in her hands, and is starting to grab everything that she can, yes my plate of food now :0) Marshall is just the cutest brother to Kambria, he loves to lay next to her, talk to her, and play as best he can with her. The other morning she was on the floor and he wanted to watch her while I showered, when I got out he had a million toys surrounding her and was playing doctor, had a band aid on her, was listening to her heart, it was so cute, but I didn't get the camera--- was too lazy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
cute kids...good job censoring.
Post a Comment