Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures of the Kids Together

I really needed some pictures of the kids together, they were both happy today, so here is what I got. Please even if you don't normally coment please leave a coment with what picture you like the most so I can get it printed for the wall, I just need some opinion. Some are the same just cropped different or with a shadow around it. Thanks!!


Kids #1




Kids #2





Kids #3







Kids #4









This one didn't turn out of Marshall, but I loved it of Kambria so I cropped it and just left Marshalls legs in it, not sure if it is too nerdy or not????
Gotta love my kids, they probably wonder why there mom is so camera happy, but I just enjoy it, so I do it. Can't say no to free pictures :0)

5 comments:

Jennie Fife said...

Your kids are so darling. The pictures are all great but I love the first one most.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness... you can't go wrong with any of them, but Kids#1 is the one that stuck out the most to me! Great photography!!!

Nat said...

Hey BrandX I love #1 and #4. What a couple of beautiful kids!
love, Nat

Camille said...

They are all so cute, but I love #1 and #3 the most. By the way, the one of Kambria with Marsh's legs in the background is adorable!! They pose kids like that at picture studios anyway!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love #3! :-)