Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Silly/Proud Wife
Some may call me silly, some may think I am a dork, but after 6 years ... I still find it fun to see Jake when he is on TV. I don't know that it will ever get old to me!! Today he was one of the Fire Investigators at the Midvale fire so there he is in his fire uniform from behind, the hand is on him. And then several months back here he is talking about a car theft that he was over in Midvale. Funny thing, one of the guys arrested lived across the street from us when we lived in West Valley, nice guy, just not thinking straight. I took the pictures off of the tv while they were playing, so they aren't the best qulaity ha he ha he ha!! The main reason these are on here, is so I can scrapbook it later.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awesome!! That WOULD be fun to see the hubbie on TV! Maybe someday they'll do a special on computer auditors and Brian will pop on screen....ha ha ha...ok...probably not. Kambria's Easter outfit is adorable, and I'm loving the pictures with the grass and eggs!
I am a proud sister too. I remember when we were young he was always interested in what was going on if we saw someone being arrested. Now, he is the real deal. I am so proud of him! Good job Jake.
Jake has always been a very unique person with outstanding qualities. I know he was meant to be a Police Officer or Detective or whatever he ends up in law enforcement. I truely belive that he was pre-ordained in Heaven with the skills that he needed. I have always felt like Jake fought in the wars in Heaven, he is just a valiant person. Sorry to go so spiritual, but I really feel that way. Of course being his sister makes me a bit bias. But who cares. Good work Jake, your doing a great job!!
Post a Comment