Monday, June 22, 2009

Kambria 6 months

We love Kambria so much, she is such a sweetie and has her own little personality already. I truly cannot believe that she is already 1/2 of a year old, time goes way too fast. I love every stage of babies, some are hard and challenging, but I wouldn't want to miss them. I love when they realize what things are, I love it, I love when they start to explore. Here are some of the things she is doing at 6 months:
She loves daddy, anytime daddy walks in the room she stares and smiles at him.
She is interested in her hands soooooo much. If she doesn't have a toy she will look at her hand and wave it, turn it just look at it.

She is 99% of the time happy and is always smiling.
She eats her toes. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!
Kambria is drinking 6 oz of formula at a time. I just stopped breast feeding and Kambria has adjusted to bottles wonderfully. She drinks Soy Formula. ( however mom has learned to wean the nursing, don't just stop, that is 1 week of pain, intense pain!)
Kambria is in a size 3 diaper.
About 5 1/2 months Kambria started wearing 6 -9 months clothes, some are almost too small already.The minute we put Kambria on her back she automatically rolls to her tummy
While on her tummy she scoots forward to reach toys
her favorite foods are peas, green beans and sweet potatoes, also her oatmeal.
You love peaches, applesauce and bananas, however they don't like you yet ... we will try in a month or so again.
She laughs all the time and so hard, it is so cute. Marshall can make her laugh the most. She loves Marshall.She loves to hold toys or any object in her hand. Everything in her hand goes to her mouth.
She still has chubby cheeks, everywhere we go we get a comment about how chubby they are.
She is a crappy sleeper. Still wakes up 2 or so times a night. Was doing good, but then bad again. She loves to pull on moms neck (yeah it hurts) or pull your hair
She is at the stage where diaper changing is a challenge, because she wants to roll
Kambria is so much fun. She loves loves loves food. At the dinner table we put her in her highchair next to us, and every time you bite your food she goes for it, she knows what food is and would eat it all day if you let her. She is sassy. She is always talking, she never stops (not sure where she gets that from). She loves bath time, she kicks and hits her hands and just screams. She enjoys being outside, she is content doing anything when outside. We are excited to bring her camping, we know she will just love it. Marshall loves being a big brother and is such a helper. He will hold Kambria's bottle so mom can clean or cook, he will play with her, gets mom diapers, and he is sooo silly!! Marshall is telling me right now what to say, here we go: He makes silly faces, he loves to play, loves to play webkinz (cursing webkinz ... frustrating to have for a 4 yr old) (however Marshall is super smart on the computer and almost has everything on webkinz figured out so I don't have to help anymore!!! YEAH), loves to go next door and really wants to send Tyler an email RIGHT NOW!! do the email mom.
So that is all for now!!!! Kambria has her aptmnt on Friday, so we will see what a fatty she is then.






















Here is a comparison of Kam and Marshall at 4 months, I could not find one of Marshall at 6 months




2 comments:

Winnett's said...

Oh man!!! Marsh still looks like himself as a baby!! HOW CUTE!!

Alison said...

I love the pics. I cannot believe she is in a size 3 already. I like em chunky!