Sunday, June 21, 2009
What a Great Wife!
This is going to be kind of short, but I really wanted to write something about my wonderful wife. As many of you know, Brandy is a great person. I could not have found a better wife, companion, friend or mother. She is the best! It is hard for me to imagine how difficult things are when in the past 6 months she has been through two surgeries and missed two holidays because she was in the hospital. But she did not complain (too much) and she continues to push forward as though nothing happened. She is amazing. I am soo glad that she is a part of my Life. I just wanted everyone to know, Brandy is the most caring, loving, stubborn and cheerful person and I love her to death....and beyond. She may not want to think of having to deal with me for eternity...but she signed the marriage paper so... it's too late HAHAHA (that's an ominous laugh). Brandy, I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU and thanks for being such a great wife and mother. I would ask that everyone comment on this about how great she is. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What a sweet tribute! I think you are amazing as well, a great mom, and very talented!
Well, I want to join in. I love, love, love Brandy. It has been so great to have her for a sister-in-law. She is cheerful and always concerned for others. She never makes me feel like what I am telling her is unimportant, and as a housewife, that is sooo great. She cares about my kids and is so willing to help me with anything. She is so fun to be around and makes me laugh. I have really enjoyed the friendship we have developed by living by each other, I love that we are neighbors. I'm glad that Jake let you know how great you are because I agree completely!! Lots of love!
Nat
Oh Jake! You are so sweet!! Yes, Brandy is AWESOME!! We love her so much and love that she is part of our family!!!
Brandy! I was unsure of you being my sister in law when you guys first got married, but now I am so glad! You always comment on my blog (it makes me feel so good). You are a great homemaker. You can cook, make cool cakes, and your house looks nice and clean. You are honest with yourself and others, I know that because you are honest with Marshall and he doesn't miss a beat. You are always learning more about technology and cool stuff. If I want to do something on my blog, I check it out on yours first to see how to do it. One of the best things I love about you is that you Love and Support Jake. I know it is hard with 2 kids (and you babysit). Jake is working so hard, and going to school, and trying to fulfill his duties. You are always there to help him relax and laugh together. He has come so far and it is because you are with him. He is able to do more because he trusts you at home with the kids. It is sometimes lonely, but the sacrifices you are making for your family now will pay off in more ways than one. I love your guts!
That's such a sweet note about Brandy, and I have to absolutely agree, she is an amazing and talented woman!! Motherhood can be challenging, but she's always so upbeat and positive, and obviously enjoys being a mom so much. Brandy's also such a great friend and i'm so glad we still keep in touch as well as two busy moms who live far from each other can!!
Oh thanks everyone!! I appreciate all the nice comments. I have such a great husband who wanted to let others know how much he loves me, because I know he does, he is good at telling and showing me all the time!! It makes you feel good to hear it, cause as hard as you try at being a good wife, mom, sister-in law, friend and neighbor sometimes you feel like you fail at it, so it is nice to read your comments. I am thankful to be part of the Cutright family, they are great ... and they treat me so awesome!! I am seriously so thankful for Jake, what an amazing husband and friend he is, I love him soooo much.
Post a Comment