Thursday, October 29, 2009

4 times is the trick ..... Right??

Kambria's favorite thing to do, when mom allows, is to stand in the fridge and pull stuff out ... now that i am looking, I think I better move the eggs up a row or we may be in trouble!! And I have since cleaned out my fridge, It sure was messy :0)


Oh my oh me ..... Yesterday afternoon Kambria felt extremely hot to me, took her temp and it was just 100.7, high but not high enough to get worried. First thing I did, check her butt to check for sores (cellulits in the making), nothing .. Thank you ... give her medicine all is well. Kambria slept like crap and was so warm all night. This morning she wakes up, Rosy Rosy cheeks, just wants to cuddle and be held. I take her temp and it is 101.4, give her some motrin, go in and change her diaper and what you ask .......... a flippin sore on her butt. She got this over night!!!! Call the Dr, go into the office at 945 and sure enough she has that same Cellulitis crap on her butt ... again ... for the 4th flippin time! Everything else is perfect, lungs sound good, heart is good, ears are good, throat is good, just her silly butt! So she is back on antibiotics for 14 days this time and a higher dose. Plus we get to put an antibiotic cream on her armpits, up the nose, on the girly area 2 times a day. I pray and hope that this clears it up for good, I just hate seeing my kids sick and not feeling well.


Other then that fun stuff, things are good. Jake is busy at work and going to school 2 times a week at night, so twice a week we don't see him :( , but in the long run it will be worth it. Jake works so hard for our family, I sure love him. More to come on our Halloween Night adventures.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my word! What is up with this bum stuff?!!! That's horrible. Hopefully this time it'll be gone for good. Good thing she has such an attentive mommy!

I LOVE the cookies, by the way...so....gross. :)

Alison said...

wow, that is no fun. we hope she feels better.

Winnett's said...

Is it gone yet? We have been worred about her