Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Birthday Party

On Friday night we went over to Grandma and Papa Cutrights house for a trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. Marshall loved it and got lots of candy. Last night Paige celebrated her 8th birthday and it was a Halloween dress up.

Marshall went as Bumblebee the Transformer ...

Kambria went as a Bumblebee ..she really didn't want her picture taken
Yep, not very happy!!!


And I went as an overy tired Nurse .. Jake did my hair, I had black under my eyes, I had a piece of bloody bandage on my shoe and my good ole scrubs from my CNA days .. and I had some medical equipment to care for Jake!!

Jake was an accident victim. His poor black and blue eyes, bloody bandage around the head .... safety pined his nipple back on, and his poor stomach ....
bad shape

ouch!!!
His bones are broken in the arm ....

He should be at the hospital!


So this is so hilarious to me. Jake went with BJ to pick up the pizza. He walked in first, and everyone turned and looked all gross at him and kinda scooted away, then the rest came in dressed as Hulk, Pirate and white trash .... then they realized what was going on ... they really thought he was hurt LOL. Jake said he was going to run in and yell SOMEONE CALL 411!! But he didn't.

2 comments:

Amber said...

ha ha ha. Jake DOES look pretty gross! :) I love the bumblebee theme :)

Alison said...

good work. It looks like I beat him up. Just like I always did when we were kids. ha