Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazy 16 1/2 Month Old

Kambria is by far our CRAZY Child. Marshall was nothing compared to her. He was so mellow and calm. I don't remember him climbing on anything but the couch. Marshall is now a bit crazy, but that comes with age I suppose.

Well this last week Kam has mastered two things.

The nice, fun thing would be copying. She will try and say everything that we say now. Some sounds right, some things are hilarious. I was changing her diaper and said, you are stinky and she repeated plain as day, stinky. Now she walks around grabbing her diaper at the bum and says stinky!! She is getting really smart.


The not so nice thing would be climbing! I prayed this day would never come!!!! She climbs on the kitchen chairs and up to the table. If I tuck the chairs in she climbs on them and bonks her head about 100 times on the bottom of the table before she gives up. She climbs on Marshall's night stand, the couch (this is fine), the stool and into the bathtub. You name it, she will climb it. FRUSTRATING!!! I must keep my eye on her 100% of the time or she will kill herself. I think that we will keep our Aflac accident policy because I am 99% sure that Kambria will break a bone!!


Even though she is crazy, we still love her, but she counts as two children, so we are done with having babies!!!!!
Yes she was caught in the act, so I quickly pulled out the cell phone and took a picture and then took her down. She is the devil in disguise

1 comment:

Winnett's said...

Oh man she is so cute!!! You are such a good mom! Making new things and keeping updated on the blog! I wish I could be more like you!!