Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Final Days of our Disneyland Vacation

Saturday morning we headed to St. George to stay with Natalie and BJ. Once we arrived we packed a lunch and then we went hiking on the red rocks. It was so pretty and so much fun. While we were climbing up the rocks we heard a rattle, Jake looked and there was a rattle snack, we all slowly backed away and let it climb into the rock and chill out and then we detoured and went around it. Kind of too close!! Some of the kids actually walked right past it. I tell you what, Jake was in total heaven. He loves to climb, he loves adventure. All the way to vegas he was telling me about when they lived in vegas he was about 8 years old and he and his friends would go to the desert during the day for hours and chase lizards and climb. I think we could have done this all day and Jake would have been okay with it!! We then got ice cream and then headed back to relax. That night we ate some dinner at Cafe Rio, the kids played while the adults chatted and then we went to bed. Woke up and went shopping at the factory stores and then headed home! I am pretty sure the Cafe Rio gave me food poisoning or something. i was totally fine all vacation, but after I ate dinner my stomach was uneasy and for the next 24hours I couldn't stay away from the toilet. Thankfully Tuesday morning I woke up as good as new. We had such a fun vacation. It was busy, but super fun! I love going on vacation with my little family. Our next family trip will be in July to Bear Lake for 10 days :)













1 comment:

Winnett's said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I am glad you had the opportunity!! We missed you guys!!