Kambria had her 18 month check up today and she is doing great!!!
She weighs 23.6 lbs which is 40.15%tile
Kambria's height is 31.5 inches which is 46.32%tile
Kambria's Head Circumference is 18.75 which is 79.92%tile
She got 2 shots today and only cried for about 15 seconds. She must have known she was going to get shots because she gave the Dr a dirty look the entire time!!
Kambria is doing very very well the Dr said. She is very smart for her age.
Some of the words that Kambria says often are:
Nose, tummy, hey guys, bye, hi, thank you, please, toes, pretty, mine, mommy, dada, marsh, mav (this is the dog maverick and she says it while growling), where is it, what is it, look, all done, yes, no, plus many other words. I am proud to say she is learning quickly and says alot of words.
She also knows where her nose, eyes, hair, mouth, ears, hands, toes, tummy all are. She knows what a dog, cat, bear and duck say.
She follows directions very well. When she is done and has a wrapper you can ask her to throw it away and she will put it into the garbage. She can get her diaper and wipes and bring them to her. When you tell her time for bed, she will get her binky (yes we need to take it away), blanket, and drink and go to her crib ... most of the time.
She loves to be outside and is totally happy when she is.
She climbs on EVERYTHING. It is a game to her to climb up on the kitchen table and then yell, "MOM, DOWN" so of course I take her down and then she does it again until she gets put in time out.
We love Kambria, I can't believe that she is already 18 months old. She went to nursery last Sunday and did great. She didn't cry when I left and each time we checked on her she was happy. When Jake picked her up after church they were holding her, so she must have become sad at the very end. But it is the very first time being in there at all, so I would say that is super great!!!!
--------------
So I have to tell you that I am a coupon girl. I decided to give it a try and I saved so much money the first few weeks that I just couldn't stop. I am addicted to it. I thrive on finding a good deal. I know some of you think I am a dork, but seriously I love it. USBank is having a promotion. If you sign up for a new checking account you basically get $75.00 free. Here is how it works. You open up the account and deposit at least $75.00, I did $80.00 to be safe. And then you go and spend the $75.00 as you normally would. Once you have spent the $75.00 you call the branch and they will deposit the $75.00 back into your account the next business day. So yes I went out with my coupons to make it even a better deal and I spent my $75.00 and with that money I purchased 80 items!! So each item was basically $0.93. It was all stuff that I needed and will use. some of the big items I got a great deal on were:
4 12 packs of soda
4 things of nice shampoo
2 Schick Pro Glide razors with an extra cartridge - 6.58 each on sale
232 Count Huggies wipes - these are normally 6.99 on sale
360 Count Huggies wipes - these are normally 8.99 on sale
plus 68 other items
I made 7 different shopping trips and here were my best savings:
rite aid = 97% savings
rite aid = 78% savings
smiths = 62% savings (not great, but it was mostly stuff I needed for a BBQ)
Smiths = 92% savings
It takes a little bit of time, but it is sooo worth it. I think we have enough toothpaste to last us for the rest of our lives, but all of it has been free, so you can't say NO to that.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment