Thursday, October 14, 2010
Bowling
Several weeks ago we had a family night. We went and had dinner at the Pizza Factory and then bowled at Fat Cats. I have since learned that Kambria is NOT fun to take bowling :) But she had fun and loved to bowl, she is just a super busy body!!! I brought our little junky camera, and she would not hold still, so the majority of the pictures are blury. I need my nice Nikon to caputre her little busy body!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So I have to ask, is that a tat on Jake's leg? :-)
HAHAHA, no it isn't ... it is just the strings from his shorts :) No tats for either of us. But the funny thing is when I put that picture on here, I thought to myself, how funny that looks like it could be a tat. LOL
Post a Comment