Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Pictures

Today we went over to Wheeler Farm and took some family pictures. It was a beautiful morning. Here are a lot of my favorites!!

Here is me and hottie Jake!
(Marsh took this picture of us :) )











Here are some pictures of Marshall. I can't believe that in 2 months he will be 6yrs old! Such a good boy, we just love Marshall.





Marshall and Kambria just love each other. I didn't even pose them, they just sat by one another. I love my kiddos.




And here are some of Kambria. I may be bias, but I think she is the cutest little thing ever. She is sassy, crazy and adorable!! It is hard to believe that she is almost 2 Years Old. Slow down, I don't want you to get any older!!!!

This is my most favorite of her!!!






And our family shots. What a cute little family. I am so lucky to have married Jake. And we are so blessed to have our 2 adorable kids who make us so so so happy!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marshall takes great photos, impressive!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Those are darling pictures. I love seeing how much your children look like you two. They are little copies aren't they! DARLING!