Ary, me and Teresa took the kids to Classic to bounce, play in the jungle and ride the wiggle cars. Kambria loved the wiggle car but would not do anything else unless mean aunt Ary would take her and make her go down the blow up slides and then Kam would scream and cry forever. We also played some arcade games and ate some yummy pizza. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately Kam was so tired, that about 2pm me and the kids left because Kambria desperately needed a nap.
I would say day 1 of off track was a success.
We have also put into our Nexflix que all the Disney movies that Marshall has never seen such as, Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan Bambi and many more (I always thought he wouldn't want to watch them cause he is a boy), and we will watch them all the next 3 weeks. So far so good :)
And of course I forgot my camera, so these are taken with my phone ... a little blury!!










No comments:
Post a Comment