Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

We had a fantastic 2010.
Some Highlights:
We took a vacation to Cancun and had an amazing time
We went to Disneyland with my family.
We went to Vegas with my family and visited Jakes Dad.
I started couponing, and I LOVE it.
Jake started a task force with ICE.
We celebrated our 10 year anniversary.
Jake was able to pull off a successful Fundraiser that greatly helped a family in need.
Marshall started Kindergarten.
We enjoyed many family outings.
We had a super wonderful Christmas with lots of family.
...... those are just to name a few.

And now with 2010 behind us, we look forward to an amazing, adventurous, 2011.
While we don't know exactly what 2011 will bring our way, we are excited to find out. We are preparing for a huge change in our lives, that we hope and pray will happen. Although we are confident it will happen we are not sure what it means to us in our life, or where it will bring us. We have prayed and prayed and prayed and it feels right, so whatever happens, and where ever it brings us is an exciting thing for our family that we look forward to. Other then that life should be simple this year.
Marshall will start 1st grade, I'm sure we will be at Bear Lake again with family and that is all the plans we have right now!!!
We have a lot of personal goals to set, and I look forward to doing that and starting the year off right!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Glad you guys had a fun 2010!! Can't BELIEVE it's 2011, but I hope it's a very very happy one for you!!!! Hugs to the cute kiddos!