Monday, December 5, 2011

Kambria

I just love the ages of my kids right now. They are so much fun. Kambria is SO animated and I could just watch her all day. She talks all day, non stop and I'm not teasing when I say all day!!
She loves Marshall and everything that Marshall does. If he is eating something, she needs to eat what her brother is eating. If he is playing something, she needs to play what her brother is playing and so on. She is a crazy girl that never stops.

Our kids wrote letters to Santa and sent them. Kambria told Santa that she has been very good and she would like a doll house, barbies and puzzles.

A few weeks later she got a letter from Santa in the mail. She didn't really care at first, but since then she talks about it all the time! Santa thanked her for being so good and then told her that he needed her to do 2 things.
Santa needs Kambria to throw away all her sippy cups and be a big girl. No hesitations, the sippy cups were all thrown away and life has been 100% better. She sleeps better, she eats better and she seems more happy!!
Second, Santa needs her to get rid of her pull ups and be in big girl underwear by time Christmas comes. We are doing much better with this as well.

Today she said, Mom lets write to Santa and let him know I throwed away all my sippys cause I'm a big girl! And I pee in the toilet too Mom!!!

Kambria is very entertaining and we love her so much!







No comments: