Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kambria's 3rd Birthday

** I have no idea why it underlined this whole post and I'm not retyping it, so OH WELL!! I am so behind on posts. Kambria turned 3 on December 22nd. We had a combined family party with Marshall. Kambria is in love with Blue's Clues and I could not find a cake pan anywhere, so I just did my best and drew blue on her cake.Kambria is our crazy child. She is finally potty trained. She could have been forever ago, but she didn't care and she is very very stubborn, so if she didn't care i wasn't going to force it on her. We tried on and off, and she understood, she just didin't care. I finally told her if she pee's in her underwear she is going to lose her blanket for the entire night (she has a blanket that Grandma Cutright made her, it is her prized possesion). She peed so I took her blanket away, she cried and cried for hours at bedtime, but I didn't give in. The next morning i have her the blanket and said if you pee again I am taking it away again, and she never has peed since. Well she has had a few accidents, but not on purpose. Kambria is very smart. She loves to color, she loves to sing, she loves to talk. She never stops taking actually. She is really excited to start preschool which we will do this fall. She admires Marshall and wants to do everything that he wants to do. She loves babies, barbies and petshop. She talks with them for hours and keeps herself entertained very well. She got a Blue Clues Blue from my Mom for Christmas, Blue and her blanket go everywhere with her. She loves friends, and loves to play.She is very dramatic. Her most recent thing is saying, "I have no friends, no one wants to play with me!" When we tell her yes you do, you play with Walker and Taylor all the time, what about Cadence, or Karson, or whomever ..... she just says I don't like them. Its like she wants a pitty party. It is pretty funny! Kambria still loves milk, she could drink it all day if we let her. She loves beans, black/navy/pinto/green, any beans. She loves noodles, treats, chocolate, cafe rio. We are thankful that Kambria is part of our family. She keeps us on our toes, that is for sure. She is always causing trouble, but our family wouldn't be the same without her!!!




No comments: