Monday, December 5, 2011

Marshall

I LOVE Marshall. He is at such a fun age right now. I love that he can read everything he sees. I love that he is a crafty kid. He will cut paper, material and stuff and glue, staple things together to make the most fun projects. I love that he is into coloring two pictures and then getting people to vote on which they like the most. I love that he is the BEST brother Kambria could ever ask for. He is always helping her, playing with her, teaching her and just being her friend. Marshall is very smart and very quick witted. Marshall is into ARMY like crazy right now. His letter to santa was for :
A breathing mask
A JUGGERNAUT
a sniper
army clothes
guns

Everyday he would talk about how he has been so good and he hopes he gets everything on his list. So I explained to him that Santa has a lot of people to get presents for. I explained that Mom's and Dad's have to give money to Santa to help pay for the gifts. I then explained how not everyone has a lot of money right now, so he should just be happy if he gets a few of the things on his list!! Then our Dog Ellie got really sick and we had to take her to the Dr. It cost us $200.00, Marshall realized this was a lot of money and said, its okay Mom, I'd rather take Ellie to the Dr then get lots of presents :) So stinkin cute. Santa wrote a letter back and thanked Marshall for being such a caring person, and such a good brother. He explained that he wasn't able to find the material to make a JUGGERNAUT suit but has a few surprises Marshall will love. He can't wait for Christmas.

Marshall wanted a new Halloween costume, it was a bit pricey, so I had told him with Dad's next paycheck we will go and buy it. A few days later, he put his winter coat on and it didn't fit him, I said its okay we will go buy a new one. He said so sincerely, "Mom, i can just wear a Halloween costume from last year, because its more important to have a warm coat." It kind of broke my heart that he was worrying about money, because I wasn't. I said, you can get a costume and a coat Marshall. He said, its really okay, I would rather get a coat and be warm, I'll be just fine with a costume from before.

He is honestly the most selfish, caring kid. I love Marshall like crazy!!!
( jake just had me read what I wrote and I laughed so hard I cried!!!). This should say that Marshall is the most unselfish/selfless and caring kid!!! So far from selfish!!!)






No comments: