We went to the Blaze game last night and it was so much fun. We were up in the suites eating chips & salsa and popcorn (they could have fed us), it was an exciting game. Before halftime the 3 contestants choose a bucket, Jake choose the middle bucket. At halftime, they went down to the field, the stood in front of there barrels and the DJ said go, they ran to there barrel, punched through the center and reached in for the prize. One held a toy Harley (the Harley of course), one held a toy airplane(trip to Arizona to see a Blaze game), and the other was a throttle energy drink(1 year supply of Full Throttle). So Jake reaches in, and out comes the HARLEY, I was in disbelief, he won . . . . I screamed so loud and was jumping up and down, I didn't care what anyone thought, people where staring at me, and I continued to scream and jump. JAKE WON A HARLEY DAVIDSON, I would never have thought, Oh how blessed we are. Here are some pictures, there will be more to come. He picks it up on Monday or Tuesday!!!!!!!!!
Jake & Marshall in the Suite
The Rousey's enjoying the game!!
Jake out on the field
Again Jake on the field.

The Harley Davidson that Jake won!!!! That's Jakes!!

Jake as they introduced Jake before the winner was determined.

Jake grabbing in to see what he gets . . ..

Us after Jake had won!!!!
1 comment:
congratulations, you guys deserve it!
-Gilberts
Post a Comment