Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be a mother. This brings me the greatest joy in the world. I love Marshall so much and love seeing him grow. I am amazed at how smart he is and what a good boy he is. I am thankful for Jake and the great husband he is, and how much he loves me and Marshall. I am so excited to have a 2nd child, and I know that Marshall will be the best big brother. I am also thankful for my mom. I am thankful that she introduced the gospel to us, I am thankful for her devotion to raising us, she did a good job. I am thankful for all the help she is to me still. I am also thankful to Jake's mom. She is a great women, she raised an amazing son, who respects everyone and is such a great Priesthood holder. Mother's Day was very nice. Jake's family came over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and my Birthday. We had dinner and then just visited. Jake and Marshall gave me and Ipod touchscreen and speakers for the kitchen. I love my family, I am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge that families are eternal . . . . . this gives me so much comfort to know that I will always have my family. I hope everyone had just as good as Mother's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment