Friday, May 9, 2008

Marshall is so weird

Marshall has been saying some of the weirdest and off the wall comments lately. Here are a few that I can remember. Last night we were trying to go to bed. Marshall was in his bed, we were in ours. He was having problems falling asleep . . . . so he kept telling me he needs me, he needs to tell me a secret. So after about an hour of his game and getting out of bed probably 10+times I became frustrated and wouldn't answer to him. He then says, "Mom will you do me a favor?" that was so funny to me, so I said what Marshall in a not so happy voice, he replied, "Will you tell dad that he is a fart face!" Me and Jake started laughing, where in the world did he come up with that, and just out of no where.
Then the other day I was looking at blogs and Marshall was sitting with me. I pulled up my blog and Marshall noticed the baby counter. He looks at me and says, "Mom I didn't know you were having a baby dog." Then as i looked at the picture it was so funny, cause it really does look like a dog.
Then while he was being annoying not going to bed, he says mom I hear something bumpy. I don't hear anything Marshall go to bed. He says did you hear me, I said bumpy. Say it. So I say Bumpy. He says no say Buu-MMM-PEEEE bumpy. sounding out the word like I don't know how to say it.
He is a weird one, but we sure love him. He stinks at going to bed, it takes him forever to wind down and fall asleep. I usually have to go in a good 5 times before he will stop talking to me, and he wakes up a good 1-3 times a night calling for me, any ideas that you all have to make him go to bed when you put him in there without having to go in 100 times or him getting out would be great!!!

No comments: